Advanced Robots for Kids
Kids nowadays are no more lazy and inactive, they love to explore every little things they see around the World, television and internet which makes them more curious. And this is how a humans grow mentally. In order to match the trend of the world, where kids are no more entertained to the soft toys, Hanson Robotics brought some different level of Toy for your Kid. Hanson Robotics came up with “Little Sophia” which is Sophia the Robot’s little sister, and a new kind of STEM, AI and coding learning companion for ages 7-13.
What Little Sophia can do?
Little Sophia can walk, talk, sing, play games and, like her big sister, tell jokes. With Little Sophia’s software, and included tutorials through Hanson’s AI Academy, she is a unique programmable, educational companion for kids, inspiring children to learn through a safe, interactive, human-robot experience. Kids, educators and even Sophia the Robot fans, regardless of age, will find Little Sophia irresistible.
She’s not just another robot toy built by a toy company, Little Sophia has been designed and built by the same renowned scientists, robotics and engineers who built Sophia the Robot.
Why Kids Love Little Sophia?
- Kids Love Little Sophia because it delivers a high-quality, entertaining and educational experience so young students are highly motivated to spend time learning with her.
- The interaction between Little Sophia and kids focuses on storytelling and learning new things.
- She is intensely curious, refreshingly innocent, and uniquely playful.
- Little Sofia is the only consumer robot with a human-like face who can generate a wide range of human facial expressions.
- She not only responds to commands, but also actively engages in conversations.
More About Little Sophia