100 times more powerful than a classical telescope
eVscope! which is 100 times more powerful than a classical telescope. Many of us are curious to see the mysteries of the universe but unfortunately, most objects are too faint to be seen in a normal telescope.
- Magnification: 50/100/150x (numerically adjustable)
- Max magnitude: up to 16 in standard night sky
- Mirror Diameter: 4.5 inches
- Focal length: 450mm
- Focal ratio: 4
- Motorized alt-az mount
- Weight: 15.4Ibs (7kg) including tripod
- Sensor model: SONY IMX224
- Read Noise: < le-
- Display: Micro-OLED (1,000,000:1 contrast ratio)
- Battery Life: up to 10 hours
- Six-axis Compass/accelerometer
- Wireless connectivity: Wifi or Bluetooth or smartphone or computer control and GPS access.
- Autonomous Field Detection
- Fully automated star alignment procedure.
- Automated Pointing
- Automated Celestial Tracking with Feedback
- Field derotation
- Intelligent Image Processing
- Intelligent Sensor Settings
- Light Pollution Reduction
So How Does eVscope work?
The amplified image is projected at infinite focus into the eye of the observer with 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, creating a genuine and live experience of sky observation. Sensor settings and image processing parameters are automatically adjusted.
Autonomous Field Detection for a Smart Turn-key Telescope
The Autonomous Field Detection (AFD) software is a high accuracy sky recognition and telescope orientation technology. It automatically detects stars in the field of view and identifies its pointing direction by a comparison with a 20 million star coordinates database. It is Coupled with magneto-accelerometers and with a motorized mount, AFD allows the eVscope to automatically align with celestial coordinates and accurately pinpoint and identify any object in the sky. Anytime, users can get contextual information on the pointed objects on their smartphone.
**This is a Kickstarter Product**
For More Updates Follow our Website