FOVE – Virtual Reality Headset
OMG! You will definitely love this amazing product, which is the first ever Eye Tracking Virtual Reality Headset. Yes, you read that right! FOVE is the first Eye tracking VR Headset which tracks the position of your iris and gets the information that in which direction you are looking at. This feature will make the game more interactive and less handy, since now you can Focus your target using your Eyes and it will automatically shoot the enemy.
What’s new in FOVE
- It tracks your Eye Position
- It knows what you are looking at.
- This device will interact with the system and your eye will give all commands.
- FOVE Headset is a revolutionary idea for the evolution of Games.
How it Works
- FOVE enables eye-tracking by using small infrared sensors inside the headset.
- These sensors bounce back the light off the retina to register how the eyes are angled.
- Algorithms can calculate the parallax between the eyes to track and measure depth-of-field focus.
|2560 x 1440 | WQHD|
Eye Tracking Accuracy
|Less than 0.2 Degrees|
|· At least 2GB Graphics Card
· HDMI Port
· Screen Resolution at 2560 x 1440
· Clock Speed > 2.0 GHz
For More Updates Follow our Website