Total – Built by Hike
Hike launched its new product called as Total, Built by Hike. It is a Refined version of Android Targeted at the next billion people. As there are 400 Million People in India who have Smartphones, but only 200 Million have Data Packs and Uses the Internet. So where are those rest of the 200 Million People? To bring those people in the Era of the Internet, Kavin Bharti Mittal (CEO of Hike) built this new app.
What’s New in This App?
- It Works without data.
- All the services in this app, like Messaging, News, Horoscope, Cricket Scores, Railway Informations and a lot more, works without any internet.
- No data is needed to run this App.
- For more features like Sending and Receiving Pictures and Videos, you must have Data Pack.
- But again Total has Got your Back! It has Smallest data Packs Available starting from Re. 1 to Rs.20.
- Which is too Affordable isn’t it?
- Messages can be sent without data
- Money can be transferred to other Total Accounts.
- Small Sachet Data packs are also available, which is starting from Re.1 and available only in the Total App.
- It has a Single Login feature.
- Total has a Light Service, i.e. Less than 100 KB to 1MB
- It has its own USSD User Interface and is being Patented by Hike.
- Hike is the First and only Mobile App which has its own USSD User Interface. Their main motive was to remove that boring User Interface when anyone dials any USSD.
Kavin Bharti took a really good idea, worked on it and built this amazing free app called “Total – Built by Hike”. This will bring all those inactive Internet users to the World of Internet. And this will surely help rest of those 200 Million people to interact with the Internet.
For More Updates Follow our Website