TRIWA is collaborating with the Humanium Metal Initiative to create a new line of watches that will help end gun violence. This is a Swedish Designed Watch which is made from Illegal Firearms. TRIWA carries a strong symbolic value and contributes to rebuilding conflict-torn societies.
The real motive of manufacturing and designing of this watch using Humanium Metal (made up of Firearms/guns) is to spread the message of “Peace”. The Humanium Metal Initiative has been awarded by:-
- Cannes Lions
- Euro Best
- D&AD 2017
- EPICA Awards
- Red Dot Awards
- Fast Company Award.
How TRIWA Works
- It starts with the Weapon Destruction Program. Where all the illegal weapons are destroyed and the metal is separated and then it is melted to form the Humanium Metal.
- The Humanium Metal certification is done so that these metal can be used only for the manufacturing of TRIWA Watch.
- And then the TRIWA Watches are manufactured. And the Most interesting thing is, they donate some amount to the Victims of Armed Violence.
They are available in different Colors
The Team Behind TRIWA Watch x Humanium Metal
- Tobias Ericson – Sales Director & Co-founder
- Johan Imbro – International Sales Manager
- Ludvig Scheja – Creative Director & Co-founder
- Tove Thambert – Head of Product Design
- Didrik Wachtmeister – Head of Production & Co-founder
- Rebecca Ericson – Social Media Manager
- Harald Wachtmeister – CEO & Co-founder
By buying a TRIWA x Humanium Metal watch, you can help the world become a more peaceful place.
For More Updates Follow our Website
triwa watch , triwa watch and triwa watch also triwa watch and triwa watch and triwa watch, triwa watch and follow our new post of triwa watch.